Friday, January 7, 2011

The snake

Everyone has seen the beginning of this century Madam President C. .., one of the most amiable women and prettiest of Dijon, and everyone saw caress and hold publicly on his bed White Snake will be the subject of this anecdote.
- This animal is the best friend I have in the world, "she said one day at a foreign lady who came to see her, and seemed curious to learn the patterns of care that was pretty president his snake j 'I once loved passionately, "continued she, madam, a charming young man, forced to move away from me to go gather laurels, regardless of our business settled, he demanded that his example, at certain agreed times, we would withdraw our separate ways in lonely places to do absolutely as we occupy our affection. One day at five o'clock in the evening, shut myself up in a cabinet of flowers at the end of my garden to keep her word, very sure that none of the animals of this species could not have come into my garden, I saw suddenly at my feet this lovely beast that you see me idolatrous. I wanted to escape, the snake lay in front of me, he seemed to ask pardon, he seemed to swear that he was far to want to hurt me, I m stops, I consider that animal; seeing me alone, he approached, he made a hundred volts to my feet more nimble as each other, I can not help but raise my hand on him, he spends his delicately head, I take it, I may put it on my lap, he tucked it and seems to sleep. A disturbance took me worried ... Tears flow in spite of my eyes and I will flood this charming beast ... Awakened by my pain, I consider ... he moaned ... he dares to raise his head from my breast ... he caresses ... and falls wiped ... Oh, good heavens, it is all over, I cried, and my lover is dead! I leave this place fatal, carrying with me a sense in which this snake seems hidden link me in spite of myself ... Fatal warnings of an unknown voice that you interpret as you please stops, ma'am, but eight days after I learned that my lover was killed at the very moment when the snake appeared to me, I did never wanted to separate myself from this beast, it does leave me to death, I have been married, but under the express terms that can not deprive me point.
And these words, the amiable president takes his snake, made him sit on her breast, and made him like a spaniel one hundred laps before the pretty lady who asked.
O Providence, that your orders are inexplicable if this adventure is also true that the whole province of Burgundy assured!

No comments:

Post a Comment