Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flower chestnut

It is said, I do not guarantee this, but some scientists persuade us that the flower of chestnut positively smell the same as this prolific seed it pleased the nature of place in the kidneys of humans for its reproduction similar.

A young girl of about fifteen, who had never left his father's house, was walking one day with his mother and an abbot in a quaint alley of chestnut trees, whose blossoms perfumed the exhalation of air in the direction suspect we just take the liberty to state.

- Oh my God, Mommy, the strange smell, "said the young girl to her mother, not noticing where it came from ... but feel you, mama ... it smells I know.

- Hold your tongue, miss, do not say these things, please.

- Well, why, Mom, I do not see there being any trouble you that the smell does me no stranger, and most assuredly it is not me.

- But, miss ...

- But, Mom, I know, I tell you, reverend sir, tell me, please, what harm I am mom to ensure I know that smell that.

- Mademoiselle, "said the abbot, pinching his shirt and flute the sound of her voice, it is certain that evil itself is a small thing, but we are here is that under the chestnut trees, and we other naturalists, we recognize that the flower botanical chestnut ...

- Well, the chestnut flower?

- Well, miss, is that it smells... cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment