Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Bridegroom complacent

All France knew that the prince had Bauffremont roughly the same tastes as the cardinal that was just talk. They had given him in marriage a maiden very novice, and, as usual, we had educated than before.
- Without further explanation, "said the mother, decency prevents me from entering some details, I have only one thing to recommend you, my girl, beware of the first proposals that will make your husband and tell him firmly: No, sir, it is not out there taking an honest woman, everywhere else as much as you like, but then, no doubt ...
We go to bed, and a principle of modesty and honesty that was far from suspecting the prince, wanting to do things in good standing at least for the first time, does his wife that the chaste pleasures hymen, but the young well-educated child, remembering his lesson:
- Who do you take me, sir, "she said, have you imagined that I would consent to such things? Elsewhere much as you like, but then, no doubt.
- But, Madam ...
- No, sir, you're vain, you do not decide myself.
- Well, Madam, you must settle, "said the prince, seizing his altars darlings, I'd say he was sorry that I never wanted to offend you.
And they come and tell us now that it's not worth it to educate girls about what they must one day to their husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment