Thursday, January 13, 2011

Be done as required

- My daughter, "said the Baroness Fréval to her oldest child was getting married the next day you're like an angel, you just reach your thirteenth year, it is impossible to be more fresh and cute it seems that love is even pleased to draw your features, and yet you are forced to become tomorrow's old wife of a robin whose mannerisms are very suspicious ... It's an arrangement that displeases me hard, but your father's will, I wanted to make you a woman of and not at all, you are destined to drag your whole life under the heavy chair ... It still makes me despair is that perhaps not only will you never half ... modesty prevents me explain this to you, my girl .. but these old rascals who work to judge others without knowing how to judge for themselves, all have fantasies so baroque, accustomed to live in idleness ... these rascals get corrupted when being born, they are swallowed up in the solution, and crawling through the mud and unclean laws of Justinian and obscenities of the capital, and the snake that occasionally throws his head that to swallow insects, we do not see out of there to remonstrate or judgments. Hear me, my daughter, and keep you right ... because if you bend the head and strong will enjoy Mr. Chairman, I do not doubt that you do not often put on the wall ... In a word, my child, here is what it is about. Net refuse your husband the first thing you offer, we are confident that this first step will surely be very dishonest and very inconforme ... we know his tastes, forty-five years by principles quite ridiculous, this unfortunate rogue enjuponné has the habit of never taking things at the back. You refuse, then, my daughter, you understand, and tell him: No, sir, as anywhere else you like, but then, no doubt.

That said, proof of Miss Fréval, adjusted, it washes it is the scent, the president comes, like a chubby curly, powdered to the shoulders, snuffling, yelping, speaking and laws governing the state, to the art of his wig, that of his tight clothes, his boots in great disorder, we just give him forty years, although he is nearly sixty, the bride appeared, he cajoles, and reads already in the eye of the robin any depravity of his heart. Finally the moment arrives ... undressing and lying on it, and for the first time in his life, President, or who wants to give himself time to educate her students, or who fear the sarcasm that could become the fruit of his wife's indiscretions, the President, I say, for the first time in his life, thinks only pick legitimate pleasures, but Miss Fréval of well-educated, Fraulein Fréval who recollect that his mom told him to refuse decidedly the first proposals he would do, do not fail to tell the President:

- No, sir, it will not be so if you like, anywhere as you like, but then, no doubt.

- Madam, said the president stunned, I can protest ... I take on me is an effort ... This is indeed a virtue.

- No, sir, you'll be fine, you do not decide myself.

- Well, Madam, you must settle, "said Robin, seizing its attractions darlings, I am very sorry to displease you, and especially the first night of your wedding, but take care about it, madam, you'll do fine in the future, you can not make me drive more change.

- I hear very well, sir, "said the girl, placing himself, do not fear that I demand.

- Come as you want, "said the good man, adapting, by Ganymede and Socrates, is made as required.

No comments:

Post a Comment