Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Augustine Whitehouse or The ploy of love

Of all the differences of nature, one who made the most reasonable, who seemed the strangest of these half-philosophers who want to analyze everything and never understand anything, said one day to one of his best friends of Miss Whitehouse we will have opportunity to speak earlier, this is weird taste that women of a certain building, or a certain temperament, designed for people of their sex. Although well before the immortal Sappho and since then there has not been a single region of the universe, no one city that we have offered women in this whim, and that, based on evidence of this strength, it seems more reasonable to acknowledge the oddity of nature, as these women as a crime against nature, yet it has never ceased to blame, and without pressing the ascendancy What would our sex always that knows whether some Cujas some Bariole some Louis IX had not thought to do against these unfortunate creatures and sensitive laws of bundles, as they thought proper to enact against the men who built the same kind of singularity , and equally good reasons no doubt, have felt enough of them, and have imagined that the mixing of sexes, very useful for propagation, could well not be the same importance for pleasure. God forbid that we take no advantage in that ... is not it, dear? Augustine continued the beautiful Whitehouse launching this friendly kisses that seemed ever so slightly yet suspects, but instead of bundles, instead of scorn, instead of sarcasm, all perfectly blunt weapons today, would it not much easier, in an action, so totally indifferent to society, if equal to God, and perhaps more useful than people think to nature, we should leave each act as it pleases ... What can we be afraid of this depravity? ... In the eyes of all being really good, it will appear that it may prevent larger, but I can not ever prove that it can lead to dangerous ... Oh, good heavens, it was fear that the whims of those individuals of either sex do not end the world, they make the bid to the valuable human species, and that their alleged crime does the deluded, failing to make its propagation? We will consider carefully and you will see that all these losses are entirely indifferent to chimerical nature, that it not only condemns the point, but it proves to us by a thousand examples she wants them and it desires them; hey, if these losses irritation, tolerate it in a thousand cases, it would, if the offspring if it was essential that a woman could not be used as a third of his life and that coming out of his hands half the people it produces would be contrary to the taste offspring nevertheless required by it? Or rather, it allows that species multiply, but not required point, and quite certain that there will always be more people than he is, it is far to thwart the inclinations of those who have not spread in use and are reluctant to comply. Ah! let us act this good mother, convince us that its resources are immense, that nothing that we did the crime and outrage which considers his laws will never be in our hands.

Ms. Augustine Whitehouse we just see a part of logic remained mistress of her actions at the age of twenty, and with access to thirty thousand livres, had decided to do a taste never married; his birth was good, without being shown, she was the daughter of a man who had enriched the Indies, had left her child, and died without ever being able to decide at a wedding. Do not hide it, it came much for this kind of whim which Augustine came to praise, to the repugnance she testified to the hymen, or council, or education, or provision of body heat or blood (she was born in Madras), is inspired by nature, or whatever you want, finally, to Miss Whitehouse hated men, and totally engaged in what the chaste ears hear the word saphotisme it was not of pleasure with her sex and not made up for with the grace of the contempt she had for love.

Augustine was a real loss for men: tall, made to paint the most beautiful brown hair, nose slightly aquiline, superb teeth, and eyes of an expression, a lively ... the skin of a delicacy, a white, all together in a word a sort of pleasure so hot ... he was quite certain that, seeing if made to give love and so determined to receive no point, he might very naturally to many men escape an infinite number of sarcasm against taste, very simple elsewhere, but nevertheless denying the altars of Paphos a creature of the universe are best made to serve them, must necessarily give mood to the followers of the temples of Venus. Miss Whitehouse of laughed my heart of all these accusations, all these bad about, and did not deliver at least its whims.

- The highest of all follies, she said, blushing tendencies is that we have received from nature, and make fun of any individual who has unique tastes, is absolutely barbaric it would be to mocking a man or a woman left blind or lame from the womb of its mother, but to persuade these reasonable principles of fools is undertaken to stop the course of the stars. There is a kind of pleasure for pride, to make fun of defects that did not, and then these pleasures are so sweet to humans and particularly stupid, it's very rare to be see renounce ... It also establishes nasty, cold jokes, puns dishes, and for society, that is to say for a collection of beings that brings boredom and stupidity amends, he is so sweet to speak two or three hours without saying anything, so delicious to shine at the expense of others and to announce a vice blaming it is far from having ... is a kind of praise that tacitly declare oneself; at that price is even willing to join with others to cabal to crush the individual whose great crime was not to think like ordinary mortals, and one withdrew at home all swollen with the spirit we had when we did basically proved by such conduct as pedantry and stupidity.

So thought of Miss Whitehouse and very determined not to affirmatively compel ever, scoffing remarks, rich enough to stand on its own, over and above his reputation for epicurean life and voluptuous way to heavenly bliss which she thought very little, let alone immortality too fanciful to his senses, surrounded by a small circle of women thinking like her, dear Augustine innocently indulged in all the pleasures that delight. She had many suitors, but all had been so abused, we were finally about to abandon the conquest, when a young man named Franville, about his condition and at least as rich as that she, being fallen in love like crazy, not only does its rigors disgusted point but even seriously determined not to abandon the place it was conquered, he announced his plan to his friends, we laughed at him, he maintained that he would succeed, as it challenged and he undertook. Franville was two years younger than Miss Whitehouse of almost no beard yet, a very nice size, features the most delicate, most beautiful hair in the world, when we would dress as a girl, it was so good in this costume he always mistaken the two sexes, and had often received from straying into each, other much safer from them, a lot of statements so precise, it might be in the same day the 'Antinous some Adrian Adonis or any Psyche. It was with this dress that Franville devised to seduce Miss Whitehouse, we'll see how he did it.

One of the greatest pleasures of Augustine was carnival dressed as a man, and run all meetings in this disguise if very similar to his tastes; Franville who was spying on his actions and had been hitherto the precaution is very little to show she knew one day that he loved, was to visit the same evening at a ball given by members of the opera, where all the masks could enter, and depending on the use of this lovely girl, she would be captain of dragoons. He disguises himself as a woman, is trim, fit with all the elegance and the care possible, put a lot of red, no mask, followed by one of her sisters much less pretty than he went in and meeting, where the kind that Augustine was wrong to seek his fortune.

Franville has not gone three rounds of room it is immediately distinguished by the knowing eyes of Augustine.

- What is that beautiful girl? Miss Whitehouse said of the friend who accompanied ... I think I have not seen that anywhere, how such a delightful creature has she been able to escape?

And these words are no sooner said that Augustine is doing all it can to enter into conversation with the wrong lady to Franville who first fled, running, avoiding, and escapes all this to be more highly desired; it the docks at the end of the first link about ordinary conversation, which gradually becomes more interesting.

- It's a ball in the terrible heat, "said Mademoiselle de Whitehouse, let our friends together and go get some air in those firms where we play and where it is cooler.

- Ah! sir, "said Miss Franville of Whitehouse he always pretended to take for a man ... indeed, I dare not, I'm here with my sister, but I know my mother has come with the husband that I intended, and if both saw me with you This would train ...

- Well, well, it takes a bit to get over all these fears of child ... How old are you, beautiful angel?

- Eighteen years, sir.

- Ah! I will respond to eighteen years we must have acquired the right to do whatever we want ... Come, come, follow me and do no fear ... Franville and gets trapped.

- What, charming creature, Augustine continues, driving the person she always takes a girl to offices adjacent to the ballroom ... What, you actually get married ... I pity you ... and what is it, that character that you intended, a boring, I bet ... Oh, it will be fortunate man, and I want to be him! Would you be willing to marry me well, me for example, tell it frankly, the daughter of heaven.

- Alas, you know, sir, when you're young, it tracked the movements of his heart?

- Well, but refuse it, that nasty man, we'll set a more intimate knowledge, and if we agree ... why do we arrange Us I thank you God need no permission, I ... although I have only twenty, I am master of my property and if you could determine your parents in my favor, perhaps within a week would we you and me forever linked by nodes.

While chatting, we were out of the ball, and the adroit Augustine would not induce the prey to spin the perfect love, took care of the lead firm in a very isolated by the arrangements which she took with entrepreneurs of the ball, she was always careful to make mistress.

- Oh God! Franville said when he saw Augustine closed the door of the cabinet and the press in his arms, oh good heavens, what do you do? ... What, alone with you, sir, and in a place so removed ... let me, let me, I beseech you, or call for help instantly.

- I tell thee the power to remove an angel of God, said Augustine by printing her lovely mouth on the lips of Franville, cry now, cry if you can, and pure breath in your breath that soon engulfed in pink my heart.

Franville defended himself quite low: it is difficult to be very angry when we receive the first kiss as tenderly of everything we love. Augustine encouraged attacked with more force, she put this vehemence that is truly known that women trained in this delightful fantasy. Soon hands wander, Franville playing the woman who sells, lets also walk his own. All clothing depart, and the fingers are almost at the same temple where everyone thinks he has found what he needs ... Franville then suddenly changing role

- Oh good heavens, he exclaimed, "What, you're a woman ...

- Horrible creatures, Augustine said, putting his hand on things the state can not afford even the illusion, what I did to so much trouble as finding an ugly man ... it I must be very unhappy.

- In truth any more than me, "said Franville, by adjusting and showing the greatest contempt, I use the disguise that can seduce men, I love them, I seek, and meets with a p. ..

- Oh P. .., no, "said Augustine sharply ... I was never in my life, not when we abhor the men they can be treated this way ...

- What, you are a woman, and you hate men?

- Yes, and that for the same reason that you are human and that you abhor women.

- The meeting is unique, that's all we can say.

- It is very sad for me, "said Augustine with all the symptoms of mood most pronounced.

- In truth, miss, it is even more tedious for me, "said sourly Franville, I'm dirty for three weeks, did you know that in our order we vow never to touch a woman?

- It seems to me we can not dishonor himself by touching one like me.

- Well, my dear, Franville continues, I do not see there being major reasons for the exception and I do not mean that you must acquire a vice deserves more.

- A Vice ... but do you blame me for mine ... when it possesses such infamous?

- Look, said Franville, we do not quarrel, we are two games, the shortest is to separate and never see us.

And in saying this Franville was preparing to open the doors.

- One moment, one moment, "said Augustine, from opening ... you will publish our adventure to the whole world, I bet.

- Maybe I amuse myself.

- What difference does the rest, I thank you God above remarks, get out, sir, go out and say whatever you please ... and stopping it again ... you know, "she said smiling," that this story is very special ... we both were wrong.

- Ah! the error is much more cruel, "said Franville to people my taste than those of yours ... and this emptiness gives us dislike ...

- By my faith, my dear, believe that what we dislike you give us at least as much, go, dislikes are equal, but the adventure is very pleasant, one can not help but admit it ... Return you to the ball?

- I do not know.

- For me, I enter no more, "said Augustine ... you made me experience things ... the inconvenience ... I'm going to bed.

- Very good.

- Why not see if it will only honest enough to give me his arm to my house, I live nearby, I do not have my coach, he'll leave me there.

- No, I will go with you willingly, "said Franville, our tastes do not prevent us from being polite ... do you want my hand? ... here it is.

- I do not enjoy that because I can not find better, at least.

- Be assured that for me, I do offer it as honesty.

We arrive at the door of the house of Augustine and Franville prepares to take leave.

- In truth you're delicious, "said Mademoiselle de Whitehouse, eh what, you leave me in the street.

- A thousand pardons, "said Franville ... I dared not.

- Oh, how they are surly men who do not like women!

- It's that you see, "said Franville, providing yet the arm of Miss Whitehouse to his apartment, you see, miss, I want to go quickly to the ball and try to repair it my stupidity.

- Your stupid, you are very sorry for having found

- I do not say this, but is it not true that we could both find much better?

- Yes, you're right, "said Augustine finally coming home, you're right, sir, I especially ... because I fear that this fatal encounter does not cost me the happiness of my life.

- What, you're not quite sure about your feelings?

- I was yesterday.

- Ah! you do not take your maxims.

- I do not want anything, you get impatient.

- Well, I go out, miss, I go out ... God forbid that I bother you any longer.

- No, stay, I command you, will you take upon you to obey once in your life to a woman?

- I said, sitting down Franville complacency, there is nothing I do, I told you, I'm honest.

- Do you think it is terrible for your age to have tastes so depraved?

- Do you think it is very decent as yours to have so singular?

- Oh, it's different, we is chosen, it is shame ... pride is even if you want, that fear of engaging in sex that we never won that for us control ... However the sense talk, and we We pay between us we manage to hide us well, resulting in a veneer of wisdom that often requires, as nature is happy, decency and ruin not seen s'outragent point.

- Now that's beautiful and good fallacies in there and taking it justifies everything, and what are you saying here that we can also argue in our favor?

- Not at all, with very different prejudices you do not have the same fears, your victory is our defeat ... the more you multiply your conquests, the more you add to your glory, and you can not deny the feelings that we generate in you, than by vice or depravity.

- In truth, I think you'll convert me.

- I would.

- What do you earn as you yourself wrong?

- It is an obligation that satisfies me my sex, and I like women, I am glad to work for them.

- If the miracle was taking place, its effects are not as general as you seem to think so, I would not want to convert only one woman at the most ... to try.

- The principle is honest.

- It is quite certain that there is a little prevention, I feel, to take a party without having tasted everything.

- What, you've never seen a woman?

- Never, and you ... Do you by chance beginnings as safe?

- Oh, the beginnings, no ... the women we see are so clever and so jealous that they do not leave us ... but I have known a man of my life.

- And that's an oath?

- Yes, I do not ever want to see, or do not want to know that so singular as I do.

- I'm sorry for not having made the same vow.

- I do not think it is possible to be more sassy ...

And these words of Miss Whitehouse gets up and tells Franville he is the master retreat. Our still young lover in cold blood made a deep bow and prepares to leave.

- You go to the ball, "he said curtly to Miss Whitehouse, looking at him with a mixed despite the most ardent love.

- Yes, I told you, I think.

- So you're not capable of the sacrifice I make to you.

- What, you did me some sacrifice?

- I'm back for seeing nothing more after having had the misfortune of knowing you.

- The trouble?

- It is you who force me to make use of this term, he would only you that I employ a much different.

- And how do you arrange this with your tastes?

- What do we give up when no one loves?

- Well yes, but you would not love me.

- I agree, if you keep that awful habits as those I found in you.

- And if I give up?

- J'immolerais instantly mine on the altars of love ... Ah! treacherous creature, that this admission cost to my glory, and that you come to tear me, "said Augustine in tears, dropping into a chair.

- I got the most beautiful mouth in the universe admittedly the most flattering my being able to hear, "said Franville rushing knee Augustine ... Ah! dear object of my tenderest love, and deign to acknowledge my feigned not to punish the point is that your knees I beg pardon, I will stay until my forgiveness. You see around you, miss, the lover most consistent and most passionate, and I thought this trick needed to overcome a heart I knew the resistance. Have I succeeded, beautiful Augustine, you refuse to love without flaws that you have deigned to hear the guilty lover ... guilty, me ... guilty of what you thought ... ah! could you assume that a sinful passion could exist in the soul of one who was never fired for you.

- Traitor, thou hast deceived ... but I forgive you ... But thou shalt not sacrifice me, perfidious, and my pride will be less flattering, well, anything, for me I will sacrifice everything ... Will I gladly give up to please you to errors where vanity takes us almost as often as our tastes. I feel the nature wins, I choking on through now that I abhor with all my soul can not resist her empire, she has created for you, it does you forma for us follow its laws, it is by the body's own love she inspires me today that they'll become more sacred. That's my hand, sir, I believe you man of honor, and made to pretend to me. If I have deserved a moment to lose your self, by dint of care and tenderness, perhaps I'll mend my mistakes, and I force you to recognize that those of the imagination does not always degrade a well-born soul.

Franville, at the height of his wishes, flooding tears of joy he takes the beautiful hands kissed, got up and rushed into the arms it was opened.

- Oh the happiest days of my life, "cried he," is there anything comparable to my triumph, I bring in the virtues of the heart where I will reign forever.

Franville embraces a thousand times the divine object of his love and separates, he informed the next day his happiness to all his friends of Miss Whitehouse was too good a party for her parents denied it, he marries her in the same week. Tenderness, trust, retaining the most accurate, the most severe modesty crowned her hymen, and visiting the happiest of men, he was clever enough to make the most libertine girls, the wisest and The most virtuous of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment