Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Corrected husband

A man already on the imagined return to marry although he had previously lived without a wife, and he did perhaps more awkward by his feelings that was to take a girl of eighteen years , the figure of the world's most interesting and the most advantageous size. Mr. Bernac was the name of the husband, was an even greater folly in taking a wife, he was could not be less in the use of pleasures Hymen gives, and it s 'in need of many fads that he replaced the chaste and delicate pleasures of the conjugal knot, even should appeal to a young person at the turn of Miss Lurcie, and the unfortunate name that came Bernac to link its fate. From the first night of the wedding, he declared his tastes to his young wife, after making him swear not to tell his parents he was, and says the celebrated Montesquieu, this ignominious treatment which goes back to childhood : the young woman in the attitude of a little girl that needs correction, lent itself well fifteen or twenty minutes, more or less brutal whims of her old husband, and was under the illusion of the scene that he managed to taste the delicious intoxication of pleasure as any man better organized than Bernac would certainly feel wanted in the arms of charming Lurcie. The operation seemed a little girl takes a delicate, pretty, high in comfort and away from pedantry, however, as he had been recommended to be submitted, it was believed that the use of all the spouses, may even be Bernac he had favored the idea, and it lends itself more honestly to the world the depravity of his satire, everyday was the same, and often more than twice. After two years of Miss Lurcie we still continue to call by that name since it was still as pristine as the first day of her marriage, lost her father and mother, and with them the hope to make them soften his troubles, as she was beginning to project for some time.

This loss is made Bernac that more enterprising, and if he had kept a few terminals in the lifetime of his wife's parents, he kept no more action soon as she had lost and he saw in the unable to implore avengers. What had at first the air of a joke, became gradually a real torment; Fraulein Lurcie could not stand his embittered heart, she thought only of revenge. Fraulein Lurcie saw very few people, her husband isolated her as much as possible, the knight Aldouri his cousin, despite all the representations Bernac had not stopped to see her relative, the young man was the prettiest face in the world and it was not without interest that persisted to attend his cousin, as was common in the world, jealous, fear of being mocked and dared too far away from home ... Fraulein Lurcie glanced at the parent to get rid of slavery in which she lived: she listened to him was nice about that every day his cousin, and she finally opened all the way to him, she confessed everything .

- Avenge me of that vile man, "she said, and avenge me in a scene so strong that he even dares not disclose: the day you will succeed that of your triumph, I do 'm Yours at this price.

On Aldouri enchanted promises everything and no longer works as the success of an adventure that will assure him so nice moments. When everything is ready:

- Sir, "he told Bernac one day, I have the honor to belong too closely, and my confidence in you is too full not to share with you the secret marriage contract that I have.

- A secret marriage, said Bernac delighted to be rid of the rival who thus made him shudder.

- Yes, sir, I just tie the fate of a lovely wife and that tomorrow it should make me happy, it's a girl no good, I admit, but what do I care, j 't for both; marry, indeed, an entire family, four sisters are all living together, but their society is sweet, it is for me a greater happiness ... I flatter myself, sir, "continued the young man, my cousin and tomorrow you will do me the honor of coming at least to the wedding.

- Sir, I leave my wife and little less, we both live in great retirement, she likes it, I do point the discomfort.

- I know your tastes, sir, back to Aldouri, and I promise you that you used to wish ... I love you as much solitude, I also reasons of mystery, I've said it in the countryside, it's fine, everything invites you and I give you my word of honor that we will be absolutely alone.

Lurcie in fact suggests some desire, her husband dared to contradict front of Aldouri, and the party is formed.

- Did you have to want such a thing, "said the grumbling when he finds himself alone with his wife, you know I could not ask for all this, I shall break all these desires, and I warn you that in a few my project is that you go into a record of my land where you'll never see me.

And as the pretext founded or not added much to the lure of luxurious scenes which invented Bernac plans when reality failed him, he seized the opportunity, passed Lurcie in his room and said:

- We'll ... Yes, I promised, but you'll pay dearly desire that you have shown ...

The poor little wretch is thinking about the outcome, all suffering without complaining.

- Do as you please, sir, "she said humbly, you have given me a favor, that I owe you gratitude.

So gentle, so helpless resignation had anything but a heart steeped in vice like the libertine Bernac, but nothing stops it, it makes you happy, you must lie quietly, day after Aldouri, following convention, picks up the couple and one starts.

- You see, "said the young cousin Lurcie entering with the husband and wife in a house very isolated, you see that this does not look too much like a public festival, not a car, not a lackey, I told you, we are absolutely alone.

However, four major women of about thirty years, strong, vigorous and five and a half feet high each, advancing onto the porch and just as honestly the world to see Mr. and Mrs. Bernac.

- That's my wife, sir, "said D'Aldouri in presenting one of them, and these three are sisters and we got married this morning at daybreak to Paris and we expect you to celebrate the wedding .

Everything happens in mutual courtesies; after a little circle in the living room, where Bernac convinces himself to his great satisfaction he is also one that has been desired, a servant announced dinner, and it starts at the table, nothing more gay than the meal, the four sisters alleged very accustomed to the projections, united at the table all the vivacity and cheerfulness all possible, but decency will not be forgotten for a minute, wrong until Bernac end feels the best company in the world, however Lurcie delighted to see the tyrant in the lake, made merry with his cousin and decided to give up in despair at last to a continent that had previously reported that when sorrows and that tears, she sipping champagne with him in the most damning tender glances, our heroines who were forces to take them also gave their side, and led Bernac, still not suspecting that a simple joy in such circumstances , is not spared little more than the rest of society. But as he had not yet lost the reason, Aldouri interrupted time and suggests going for coffee.

- By Jove, my cousin, "he said when he is caught, deign to visit my house, I know you are a man of taste, I have bought and furnished expressly for my wedding, but I am afraid made a bad market, you tell me your opinions please.

- Willingly, "said Bernac, no one agrees with me in these things, and I'll just estimate nearly ten pounds, I bet.

On Aldouri soars on the stairs holding hands with his pretty cousin, Bernac placed among the four sisters, and it is introduced in this order in an apartment very dark and ruled absolutely at the end the house.

- This is the bridal chamber, said of the old Aldouri jealous, you see that bed, my cousin, that's where the wife will no longer be virgin is not it time since it languishes ?

That was the signal word: at the same time, our four naughty Bernac jump on each armed with a handful of yards, we trousers, two fix it, the other two take turns to lambast and while they are working vigorously

- My dear cousin, cries of Aldouri, do not I mentioned yesterday that you would be served to your liking? I have imagined anything better to please you as you make what you give every day at this lovely woman you are not barbaric enough for him to do something that you would not want to receive yourself and I flatter myself that I make my court, a circumstance, however, still lack the ceremony, my cousin is still, supposedly, also new, although it is so long with you, unless you were married as of yesterday such a surrender of your share comes only ignorance certainly, I bet it's that you do not know how to do it ... I'll show you, my friend.

And in saying this, at the lovely sound of music, the dashing cousin throws his cousin on the bed and the woman's eyes makes her unworthy husband ... At this moment only the ceremony continues.

- Sir, said in Aldouri to Bernac down from the altar, you will find the lesson can be a bit strong, but agree that the outrage was at least as much, I am not, nor will be the lover of your wife, sir, here, I'll go, but I advise you to behave in the future in a more honest with her, otherwise she would find me still an avenger who spare you even less .

- Madame, "said Bernac furious indeed this process ...

- ... Is one that you deserved, sir, "replied Lurcie, but if you do not like however, you are the master of the fuss made, we will show everyone our reasons and we'll see who laughs the two groups.

Bernac be ashamed of his faults, he invents more fallacies to justify, he threw himself on his knees to beg his wife to forgive him: Lurcie gentle and generous observes and embraces both return to their home and I do not know what means Bernac took, but never saw the capital since this moment of intimate household, friends softer and more virtuous husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment